Impacting Lives at Home and Across the World.
Ways to Give
Online giving is a safe and easy way to invest in all God is doing at Fellowship as we make disciples who live by God’s grace and for His glory at home and across the world.
You can give quickly without an account or, once you create an account, you can give in just seconds and also set up your giving on a recurring schedule using your bank account or a debit or credit card.
Automate Your Giving
Setting up a recurring gift is a great way to consistently keep God first in your finances even when life gets crazy. Recurring giving is easy and takes just minutes to set up once you have created your account. Simply choose your preferred schedule, amount, and payment method to automate your giving today!
Other Ways to Give
Cash or Check
Auto Bill Pay
Fellowship Bible Church is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). The ECFA seal is tangible evidence to donors that a church or ministry is complying with the highest standards of Christian ethics in its governance, fundraising, and financial management.
At Fellowship we desire to remain above reproach. In our financial practices and all that we do, we strive to honor God’s provision through your giving by practicing wise and faithful stewardship of resources, ethical business practices, and transparent accountability.
Our One Fund Approach to Giving
We are focusing all our generosity—tithes, offerings and gifts—into what we call our One Fund. This is a single fund that provides the resources needed to maintain and grow our current ministries, bless our communities, launch new campuses and support missions around the world. Currently, a minimum of 10% of each campuses’ giving to our One Fund goes directly to local and global missions
What does the Bible teach about giving and generosity?
- God is the owner (Psalm 24:1, 50:10-12)
- We are stewards of what he has entrusted to us (Matthew 25:14-30)
- God calls us to give him our first and best as our first priority (Genesis 4:3-5; Proverbs 3:8-9)
- God modeled generosity for us by giving his one and only son, Jesus, to die in our place (John 3:16; 2 Corinthians 8:9)
- Our giving should be voluntary and from the heart (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- Our giving should be regular and proportional to our income (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- We should start giving now, regardless of our circumstances (2 Corinthians 8:1-3)
As the end of the year quickly approaches, your joyful and gracious partnership through year-end giving is vital to the ministry of Fellowship. We want to help make sure your gifts are included in the proper tax year according to your intentions. For gifts to be treated as 2021 gifts and be included on your 2021 contribution statement from the church, they must be received by December 31st, 2021. There are a number of ways you can give.
- At our last Church service of the year on December 26th, 2021.
- By mail (Must be postmarked on or before December 31st)
- At the Church office by noon on December 31st.
- Online or via text message by 11:59PM CST on December 31st.
To review our complete year-end giving guidelines, click here.