Serving others is an opportunity to demonstrate the love of Christ to the world in a tangible way. Whether its delivering a meal, building a fence, or mentoring a student, service meets a physical need that builds bridges for spiritual conversations and transformation. Whether done in public or private, locally or globally, we serve that God may be glorified.
Types of Serving Commitments
One-Time: are non-committal, one-time opportunities. (Monthly events as well)
Ongoing: these can be weekly.
– Ongoing: Become a mentor or a tutor
– One-Time: Donate freezer meals, provide a “hot meal” for Tuesday night “Gathering”, pack incentive bags for youth
– Ongoing: Construction, yard work and maintenance projects
– One-Time: Connect with International students at Tuesday “Conversation Club”
– Ongoing: Be paired with an international student to navigate American life
– Ongoing: Mentor a student
– One-Time: Deliver meals
– One-Time: Teacher encouragement
For more information on serving email us.