Serving others is an opportunity to demonstrate the love of Christ to the world in a tangible way. Whether its delivering a meal, building a fence, or mentoring a student, service meets a physical need that builds bridges for spiritual conversations and transformation. Whether done in public or private, locally or globally, we serve that God may be glorified.
Types of Serving Commitments
One-Time: are non-committal, one-time opportunities. (Monthly events as well)
Ongoing: these can be weekly.
– Ongoing: Volunteer to clean their building (vacuum, windows, surfaces, etc.)
– Ongoing: Teach “Empowered” Course on Biblical abstinence
– September: Outdoor workday (clean outside of building/gutters, pot flowers, etc.)
– One-Time: Prepare and deliver meal for a foster family
– One-Time: Donate non-perishable food items
For more information on serving email us.