Serving others is an opportunity to demonstrate the love of Christ to the world in a tangible way. Whether its delivering a meal, building a fence, or mentoring a student, service meets a physical need that builds bridges for spiritual conversations and transformation. Whether done in public or private, locally or globally, we serve that God may be glorified.
Types of Serving Commitments
One-Time: are non-committal, one-time opportunities. (Monthly events as well)
Ongoing: these can be weekly.
– One-Time: Donate wipes, diapers, baby clothes in good condition
– One-Time: Pack weekend snack bags for kids
– One-Time: Organize supply closet
– One-Time: Build activity “centers” for kids
– Ongoing: Construction projects (work on floors, paint bathrooms, beautify building)
– Ongoing: Be paired with a foster family to offer tangible support and service
– One-Time: Volunteer in the Foster Care shop (welcome families, restock supplies, etc.)
– One-Time: Supply freezer meals, diapers, baby wipes, etc. to The CALL Mall
– One-Time: Provide construction assistance to build a home in Haskell
For more information on serving email us.